A degree from a reputable college or university is a great way of starting your career, but gaining a place at a top university is a competitive process. Guardian Institute can assist you every step of the way, both in the Netherlands and abroad, guiding you through the application process, preparing a strong personal statement, and selecting universities that suit your needs.
All students are matched up with a personal academic advisor. Our advisors regularly check in with both the student and their parent(s). During several meetings, our advisor guides the student and their parent(s) towards a suiting educational programme and creates a planning to reach the student’s academic goals.
Our university placement services typically includes:
- several meetings with the student (and their parents, if necessary) and the educational advisors to discover the student’s passions and academic aspirations and to review existing academic results;
- deciding on what programme suits best;
- creating a planning;
- creating an overview of university requirements and important dates;
- planning academic and extracurricular activities to enhance student’s cv;
- administrative support – completing all paperwork and doing the ongoing application management;
- personal statement brainstorming and reviewing process.
If applicable, the following services can be added to the typical university placement services:
- tour and visits to the university of choice (multiple visits to one or multiple universities is possible);
- admission test preparation;
- interview preparation.